General terms and conditions of the company Susanne Cerneka
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
(2) “Consumer” for the purposes of these terms and conditions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that cannot be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity.
§2 Formation of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations regarding the conclusion of a contract apply to orders placed via our internet shop http://www.suna-pernitz.stadtausstellung.at.
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with
Register number 351246
Register court District court Wr. Neustadt
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) The following rules apply when an order is received in our online shop: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the “Order” button
3) Check the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the “Checkout” button
5) Registration in the internet shop after registration and entry of the applicant details (e-mail address and password).
6) Another check or correction of the respective entered data.
7) Binding sending of the order by clicking the button “order with costs” or “buy”
Before the binding submission of the order by pressing the “Back” button contained in the internet browser they are using after checking their details, they can return to the website on which the customer’s details are recorded and correct input errors or by closing of the Internet browser to cancel the order process. We will confirm receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated email (“order confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at http://www.suna-pernitz.stadtausstellung.at/agb.html. You can view your past orders in our customer area under My Account -> My Orders.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices shown include the statutory value added tax and other price components. There are also any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, by cash on delivery (subject to a charge), by immediate transfer, by PayPal or by credit card.
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(4) If the consumer has selected payment via PayPal or credit card, the PayPal or credit card account will be debited upon conclusion of the contract.
(5) For deliveries abroad, customs and import fees may apply, for which the buyer is responsible. The seller cannot be held responsible for any delays in delivery.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately.
(2) Shipping is almost exclusively carried out by Austrian Post.
(3) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item also passes to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer.
§5 retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You can cancel your contractual declaration within 14 days without giving reasons in text form (e.g. letter, fax, email) or – if the thing is left to you before the deadline – by returning the thing. The period begins after receipt of this instruction in text form, however not before receipt of the goods by the recipient (in the case of the recurring delivery of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also not before fulfillment of our information obligations in accordance with Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 para 1 and 2 EGBGB and our obligations in accordance with Section 312g (1) sentence 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 Section 3 EGBGB. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient to send the cancellation or the item in good time.
The revocation must be sent to:
Consequences of withdrawal
In the event of an effective revocation, the services received on both sides must be returned and any benefits (e.g. interest) drawn up must be surrendered. If you cannot return or return the received performance and uses (e.g. benefits of use) or only partially or only in a deteriorated condition, you must compensate us for the value. You only have to pay compensation for the deterioration of the item and for the use made if the use or the deterioration can be attributed to handling the item that goes beyond checking the properties and functionality. “Checking the properties and functionality” means testing and trying out the respective goods, as is possible and customary in a shop, for example.
Transportable items are to be returned at our risk. You have to bear the regular costs of the return if the delivered goods correspond to the ordered ones and if the price of the thing to be returned does not exceed an amount of 40 euros or if you have not received the consideration or a higher price of the thing at the time of the cancellation have made a contractually agreed partial payment. Otherwise, the return is free for you. Items that cannot be sent as parcels will be picked up from you. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you when you send your cancellation or the goods, for us with their receipt.
End of revocation
§7 Contractual regulation regarding the return costs in case of revocation
If you exercise your right of cancellation, the following agreement applies in accordance with § 357 (2) BGB, according to which you have to bear the regular costs of the return, if the delivered goods correspond to the ordered ones and if the price of the item to be returned is an amount of 40 euros or if you have not yet made the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment for a higher price of the item at the time of the revocation.
Otherwise, the return is free for you.
§8 contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
As of March 2015
Free terms and conditions created by agb.de.